What exactly does that mean? And, you might be wondering, is it even possible?
“On the Path to a Debt-Free Business” is both a mindset and a final destination.
I have made the choice to use debt to build my business, and I still have a business line of credit currently. However, I have always had it in my mind to build my business and to work towards a goal of being debt-free. I have been very much in control of how much debt I have and how I choose to use it. I have also, each year of my business, used less debt, and more cash to run my business.
Being debt-free is the final destination I am after in both my life and business. Then I want to stay debt-free, accumulating wealth, time, and experiences without worrying about owing someone else for my success.
Yes, it is possible. Maybe not right away, but if you can make choices in your life and business with the final goal of being debt-free, then each year you can move closer and closer to that final destination, until you are cash-flowing all of your decisions.
Sound like a plan you can get behind?
If you are still reading then I am guessing your answer is “yes”, and I would like to suggest that a great first step of starting your walk down the path to a debt-free business is signing up below to download the free ebook and join The Secure Entrepreneur community. By signing up you will get information on me about:
- controlling the speed of money in your life and business
- the difference between your life and your business and why that is SO important to your success
- the importance of organizing how money flows from your business to your life
- why you need to pay yourself and have profit
- how to create a Choice Account for your business (this one step has had the greatest impact on my life and business)
- ongoing information, tips, and tricks for budgeting and managing money in your life and business
Ready to start your walk down the path to a debt-free business? Sign up below (right under this sentence in fact)